Sunday, February 6, 2011

Art Mode GO!

Hello guys, long time no see! :D

A lot of the sketches were done late last year, and due to my lack of scanner, it's been tricky to show more recent stuff. -_- But for now these will do.

The majority of the colored stuff is fresh off the press however. Hope you guys like! ;)








Lately, I've been falling in love with the cell shade style. Somehow I feel like this style suits my characters better. Still getting used to it, but I would like to get as comfortable with it as I am with the painterly style.

Some practice pics.


Sketches from late last year.


Some old characters that I finally think I got right.





Two animal gods from the same story as the characters above. A story I doubt I'll finish. -_-





I'm inspired by nostalgia. These are incredibly old characters of mine that I wanted to see in cell shade form. I'm personally happy with the final result.



More to come soon! :)

1 comment:

Kat R said...

EVA, I'm digging your new stuff! I'm intrigued by the new characters and I'm liking where you're going with the new style of value work. Very cool. It's nice to see some stuff from you again! I can't wait to see more!