Thursday, August 19, 2010

New Stuff! ^_^

Hello peeps! Thought I'd update this thing with some new and old stuff I've finished. This will be a pretty large post. XD



Here's some recent illustrations I've finished. :)

"Calm Before the Storm"



It was fun playing around with lightning and water. And wrinkles, gotta love wrinkles. :D

"Poisonous Inhalation"



The pollution you don't see.

"A Backwards Transformation"



Self explanatory.


Recent character sketches here. I was trying to work in a more stylized manner, and it was loads of fun!









Some concept sketches for an old story I was working on.




1 comment:

Kat R said...

Man Eva, I love seeing your stuff. You have such great concepts and execution. Loving the emotion in those first three pieces and the sketches are great too!

You gotta update this blog more XD